Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Scheduled refresh fails

Greenpay2019_0-1662141861329.png

Hello everyone,

I need help with this error. I scheduled the refresh for my data everything is working fine on the on-premises data gateway. But I don't know why it returns this error. I ve tried to install the gateway on another laptop but It's not working. I ve also run the log and all my ports are connected. I also tried to reinstall the on-premises data gateway app on my laptop and it still doesn't work. Is there something I have to take into consideration for it to be fixed?.

Cordially 

Yvann

Looks like you have used custom connector added into power bi gateway which may not be active before you configured for it.

About custom data connector and power bi gateway, you can refer the below document which introduces it in details:

Use custom data connectors with the on-premises data gateway 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Looks like you have used custom connector added into power bi gateway which may not be active before you configured for it.

About custom data connector and power bi gateway, you can refer the below document which introduces it in details:

Use custom data connectors with the on-premises data gateway 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Greenpay2019
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

I haven't checked the box for the custom connectors. I ended up uninstalling the gateway and reininstalled it but I still have the same error how can I make it work so that I don't have custom connectors error related.

Cordially.