Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Resizing Grouped Visuals

While on object interactions provides new pathways for a more efficient workflow. The inability to resize grouped objects may cause me to turn it off. For formatting pages this is a must.

Hi @swift_devon ,

I'd like to know if your problem is in Power BI Desktop or Power BI Service? What is your test version?
Is it possible to provide some screenshots to describe your issue in detail (please be careful not to include sensitive information)

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @swift_devon ,

I'd like to know if your problem is in Power BI Desktop or Power BI Service? What is your test version?
Is it possible to provide some screenshots to describe your issue in detail (please be careful not to include sensitive information)

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

swift_devon
Regular Visitor

@v-xiaoyan-msft I tried to grab some screenshots, difficult one to snip. I get the option to adjust the size on an individual visual, I cannot do the same on grouped visuals. Just threw something together quickly for this. Please ote the mouse when hovering over a corner on the grouped visual vs the singular visual. 

This is on desktop version: 2.126.927.0 64-bit (February 2024)

Screenshot 2024-02-28 095514.pngScreenshot 2024-02-28 095609.png

DaveGodri
Regular Visitor

I am also experiencing this. Since enabling on-object interaction in Power BI Desktop I cannot resize grouped objects. The circles around the grouped object to resize are visible, but not clickable. Whereas in the Power BI Service online it works. I share the sentiment of @swift_devon - this feature working is a must for efficient report creation.