Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Report /Page /Visual Level Filters Issue

Hi,

After upgrading to latest version of Power BI, I am facing filter issue with Report/Page/Visual level filters. I am using desktop version of Power BI.

I have 4 pages in which 
Page 1 - Switchboard page (whenever I press on specific image or button this will route respective Page)
Page 2,3 and 4 has graphs.

In Page 2 I have four graphs and these graphs come from same table, for each graph has separate visual filters but all the come same column.

For example: in table I have four agents A, B, C, D and quality percentage of each agent from 2017 and 2018 months.

1st Graph has Agent A for 2017 and 2018 month (here I have using visual filter as Agent A)
2nd Graph has Agent B for 2017 and 2018 month (here I have using visual filter as Agent B)
3rd Graph has Agent C for 2017 and 2018 month (here I have using visual filter as Agent C)
4th Graph has Agent D for 2017 and 2018 month (here I have using visual filter as Agent D)

When I go to Page 1 and come back to Page 2 then all the visual filters will automatically selecting all options instead of filters keeping like what I have applied.

I feel like this a bug.

Can someone help me on this?

Thanks,
K Raghavender Rao

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@kolturra,

How do you re-direct to page 1 and page 2? Do you link bookmarks in the buttons or images and then click them to switch to different pages? If so, I am unable to reproduce this issue.

Do you firstly set visual level filters or create bookmark in page 2? If you set visual level filters after creating bookmark, make sure you update this bookmark.
0.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info