Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Random semicolon in embedded report

I've recently noticed that there's a random semicolon in the embedded report's top left corner

semicolon.PNG

I've managed to track down the issue and it seems like there's a random semicolon left between the html tags. I believe this is a bug, a minor one although looks very annoying on the embedded report.

pbi2 - Copy.PNG

Comments
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Delivered

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-jiascu-msft thanks, is there any place where we can keep updated about, whats being released on the embedded reports, and also are there no testing done on this ?

v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

You can subscribe to https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/. You will find the instructions of the latest release of all new feature.

Best Regards,

Dale

AnconLabs
Regular Visitor

Hello! I just updated my NuGets: PowerBI.Api and PowerBI.JavaScript to versions 2.10 respectively 2.8 and encountered this bug. I solved this by removing the background.Transparent setting in config.

This should get fixed, I did alot of work trying to find a semi-colon somewhere when it in fact was a PBI-bug.

permanovd
Regular Visitor

Having the same issue at v2.8.0.

dhaas

Can anyone else confirm this was resolved over the weekend?  I am not seeing the issue anymore but was on friday?   Can we also confirm what Nugets effect this issue as i am running V2.10.0 of the API and V2.8.0 of the Javascript

New issue: When using transparent background in conjunction with a fullscreen button i am getting a high contrast view in fullscreen mode that i was not getting on friday.  anyone else seeing this issue?