Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Problem signing in to my account

I signed in a while ago to power bi but I guess I entered wrong address for my organization. I got my onmicrosoft.com account and then after using it for a while I decided that I want to cancel it. However, it kept telling my I am entering wrong password and when I hit forgot password I can see part of it and I think I know what I entered, I mixed my personal account with my company domin name. That email doesn't exist. Is there a way to access my account?

Hi  @Jalshaikh 

So the onmicrosoft.com account is wrong and you want to delete the account , right ? Are the personal account and company domin in the same organization ?If yes , maybe you can use admin account to sign in Microsoft 365 admin center and then find the personal account to delete it .

Home - Microsoft 365 admin center

For deletion you can refer to the following link.

Delete a user from your organization - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi  @Jalshaikh 

So the onmicrosoft.com account is wrong and you want to delete the account , right ? Are the personal account and company domin in the same organization ?If yes , maybe you can use admin account to sign in Microsoft 365 admin center and then find the personal account to delete it .

Home - Microsoft 365 admin center

For deletion you can refer to the following link.

Delete a user from your organization - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Jalshaikh

onmicrosoft.com account is the account I am trying to access. The alternative account I entered when I signed up for onmicrosoft.com account is wrong and so I can restore my password. S, I want to either delete the onmicrosoft.com account or be able to access it.