Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Problem connecting MySQL database with the On-premises Data Gateway

vHi. I'm trying to connect a MySQL database with the On-premises Data Gateway, but I can't. I have the following error:

Unable to connect: We encountered an error while trying to connect to . Details: "We could not register this data source for any gateway instances within this cluster. Please find more details below about specific errors for each gateway instance."Show details

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Drako3090,

What's the detail information when you click Show details

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Drako3090
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft

Literally? Nothing, the link has "app.powerbi.com" as destiny, there is not information when I click it, and the other link on the "Troubleshooting connecton problem" has an error 404...

Drako3090
Regular Visitor

@v-qiuyu-msft

The link started to provide an error code. I will post now:

Unable to connect: We encountered an error while trying to connect to . Details: "We could not register this data source for any gateway instances within this cluster. Please find more details below about specific errors for each gateway instance."Hide details

Activity ID:ca6ab753-f958-4bca-902c-98110c21499c
Request ID:a9e93a3a-c373-6d8b-a4cf-e769b2ba786b
Cluster URI:https://wabi-south-central-us-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Status code:400
Error Code:DMTS_PublishDatasourceToClusterErrorCode
Time:Mon Aug 27 2018 09:35:04 GMT-0300 (hora de verano de Chile)
Version:13.0.6430.141
Conexiones BI:Cannot connect to the mashup data source. See error details for more information.
Underlying error code:-2147467259
Underlying error message:MySQL: Host '192.168.0.151' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'
DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult:-2147467259
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.DataSourceKind:MySql
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.DataSourcePath:192.168.0.29;asteriskcdrdb
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.ErrorCode:-2147467259
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Message:Host '192.168.0.151' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason:DataSource.Error