Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

PowerBI refresh DM_GWPipeline_Client_GatewayUnreachable

Hi all, 

I have installed the latest on premises gateway and if I refresh online everything works smooth. 
Except when I set the scheduled refresh on. I get this error: 

Data source error: {"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Client_GatewayUnreachable","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Client_GatewayUnreachable","parameters":{},"details":[],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: factuur_tags_tag.
Cluster URI: WABI-WEST-EUROPE-E-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: 9250da6e-7976-4d65-97e7-6ea897359b6a
Request ID: 3d42cb7b-cb2d-45d7-a1f2-a2dc31ee864f
Time: 2023-05-10 05:16:59Z

alle datasets are good and tested. As when I hit the refresh button manually the refresh is good. 
Only when I want to schedule I get this error. 

Van anybody help me further? 

Hi @Brains_86 

Does scheduled refresh not work for all datasets ? If you roll back to a previous version, will scheduled refresh still report an error?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @Brains_86 

Does scheduled refresh not work for all datasets ? If you roll back to a previous version, will scheduled refresh still report an error?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Brains_86

I doesn't work for all datasets. 
And its strange cause all is tested and I get Oke back. And also when I manually refresh the dataset refreshes

AM_BSL
Frequent Visitor

Did this issue get resolved? 

sravanthim
Regular Visitor

Is there an update for this issue?

Brains_86

I wish I had an update for this. But I don't get the error anymore. I have tried a lot of things but my guess it's somehow in the dataquery that transforms the data. Sorry that I don't have a specific answer.