Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Power Platform Admin Center - (Cloud Flow Runs failures do not align with Errors)

In Power Platform Admin Center, Power Automate Analytics the failure runs (under run tab) do not match the last error dates (under Errors tab) if a terminate connection was used in the flow to force a successfull flow. This makes it difficult to troubleshoot which flows are actually failuring and which just had actions that failed but the overall flow was successful.

Hi @123melissa321 ,

I'm not quite sure I understand your needs, would you mind providing more information so we can better help you?
For example, how to reproduce your problem or some descriptions of the images (please be careful to hide sensitive information)

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @123melissa321 ,

I'm not quite sure I understand your needs, would you mind providing more information so we can better help you?
For example, how to reproduce your problem or some descriptions of the images (please be careful to hide sensitive information)

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

123melissa321
Regular Visitor

You can see last few days all the runs have been successful:

123melissa321_0-1663928103424.png

That being said the last error was yesterday:

123melissa321_1-1663928260526.png

When there is both errors and failures it is hard to use the error tabs to track down which flows failed as many were successful flows with errors.

This happens when a terminate action is used in a flow after an error with a run after failure action to force a success.