Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Power Bi Score card: Something went wrong An unknown error occurred.

Whenever I try to edit my metrics on my ScoreCard I get this error (See screenshot below).   This started happening at about 7:00 PM last night and has continued through this afternoon.  I do not get this error if I create a new metric, but all my existing metrics will not allow me to edit or add new data.  

Praskic_0-1679497280149.png

Activity ID: 12916d9e-8b9e-44d5-8cdc-d6af2f74c035
Request ID: 665361aa-1e8d-bad8-f0a2-f0b6c4c79153
Correlation ID: 4210f9af-455c-5383-8bc9-45cb39f8c7a3
Status code: 400
Time: Wed Mar 22 2023 10:54:19 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
Service version: 13.0.20244.73
Client version: 2303.1.12790-train

Hi all,

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Praskic ,

This does not seem to be a common problem, I tried to reproduce it in my case but did not succeed. Some time has passed since you posted, is it still not working? (need to determine if it's a temporary problem)

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

NM2023
Frequent Visitor

Same here. Editing existing scorecard throws error.

Adding users to scorecard permission also throws error. Adding to default permission (with no restrictions) is fine.  

Praskic

@v-xiaoyan-msft 

It is still occurring.  For a couple of hours yesterday, I could edit the metrics, but then the error code kept popping up again and is still not working (I just tested about 1 minute ago).

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi all,

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn