Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Power BI Table

Hi, 

I`m facing a problem when I use Table visual, I have a data that need to be filtered based on type. I applied the filter after creating a table visual, but it shows some of the data I filtered not all of it!

How to solve this issue? 

Hi @Anonymous ,

As we all know the effect of filters is to filter the data, when you apply a filter to your table, it will show only the data you have filtered for sure.
If you want to display all the data, clear your filters.

In case you want to implement filtering requirements while displaying all the data. You can consider creating a slicer visual that interacts with it, and your table will display all the data when you don't check any items in the slicer.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Anonymous ,

As we all know the effect of filters is to filter the data, when you apply a filter to your table, it will show only the data you have filtered for sure.
If you want to display all the data, clear your filters.

In case you want to implement filtering requirements while displaying all the data. You can consider creating a slicer visual that interacts with it, and your table will display all the data when you don't check any items in the slicer.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi v-caitlyn-mstf

I know what filter do, my issue is that my data contains many types one of it called Off-Network with 1724 record, when I exported it to excel, the count of Off-Network records become 1339. That`s means there are 385 records aren`t displayed. 

SALLYQ_0-1677053563627.png