Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI Table Visualisation Wrong Export Count

Hi All,

I'm experiencing an issue where the data that is being exported out of the Table Visualisation to CSV is giving an incorrect count.  I've added a Totals row to the bottom of the visualisation and I'm using a column that has entirely unique values in it and it is giving me a total count of 4256.  Exporting the same dataset from the visualisation to CSV and opening the CSV in Excel I'm getting a count of 3871 (excluding the column headers row).

Has anyone else come across this same weird behaviour or is it a known bug/issue?

Hi @SitBack 

It happened in Power BI Service or Power BI Desktop ? You added a Totals row , does this total come with the system, or did you calculate it through a formula ? Or can you restore your scenario with simple data and then provide the sample to us for testing ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @SitBack 

It happened in Power BI Service or Power BI Desktop ? You added a Totals row , does this total come with the system, or did you calculate it through a formula ? Or can you restore your scenario with simple data and then provide the sample to us for testing ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao