Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Power BI Report Builder Default View Bugs on 10 Aug 2021

Hi all,
Today, on 10 Aug 2021, When opening Paginated Reports in web page with "Default View", we have encountered this issue: All column position have been shifted by one column to the right:

DataBI123_0-1628568887223.png

With View -> Page view, layout is dissplay correctly:

DataBI123_1-1628569075742.png

Is there any known bugs for this issue? Please help!

Thanks,

Comments
mikesomer

Add me to the list of people also experiencing this. Issue first noticed on 14 July 2021 with row groups shifted two cells to the right. Today (12 August 2021) the problem has randomly changed to shifting 1 cell to the right. 

Identical issues also discussed here Solved: Re: Column Header misplaced - Paginated report - Microsoft Power BI Community

Same specs as above, issue in the default view but not the page view nor when the excel is downloaded. Very frustrating problem.

v-yingjl
Community Support

Still could not reproduce it in my side. Suggest you to create a support ticket here for further help if necessary.

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jared_BI,

Thank you for the suggestion.

It seems that the reports are working fine now but if the problem reappears I will have to create a ticket, as you suggested.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello communtity,

I am running into a weird situation. I have created a top 5 sales rank, based on the total sales. Everything works perfectly fine, until the user selects from the year slicer, all the years at once ( I am not refering to the multiple choices option) but the "Select All" option".

The issue apperas for the top 1, which should show for all years for example, a specific amount, but like I said, if the "Select All" option is used in the slicer, in th top 1 sales, the table returns the total sales amount and somehow it considered that position 1 should be the total sales amount.

Every idea is much appreciated!