Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Power BI Dataflow is not refreshing (by 2FA)

Hello

I am using a user account in my company which is using 2FA.

Now I will know, why I can't refresh my dataflow?

The Error Excel sheet is without any advice or demonstration about the ERROR itself:

-------- snip-------

2023-06-02 09:31:57,TEST,Failed,PHAG_Renault_Warranty1,NA,Completed,2023-06-02 09:31:57,2023-06-02 09:32:28,00:00:30.4430,NA,NA,NA,NA,NA,NA,NA

------- snip --------

It shows only failed...

I found an article who is saying, that the 2FA is the coursing problem, but taht articel is from 2019.

So I hope Microsoft is clever enough to realise, that companies always using 2FA in the times of a lot of data breaches.

Please advice what we can do.

Thanks in davance.

Kind regards

Michael Damaschke

Hi @MDamaschke 

Can your dataflow refresh successfully before ? What is the datasource of your dataflow ? You mentioned that you used a a user account to sign in , if you use admin account to sign in , can you refresh your dataflow ? Can you provide the article you found before ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @MDamaschke 

Can your dataflow refresh successfully before ? What is the datasource of your dataflow ? You mentioned that you used a a user account to sign in , if you use admin account to sign in , can you refresh your dataflow ? Can you provide the article you found before ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao