Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Multi row card selection doesn't work in PBIRS May 2022

Hi,

The feature " Multi row card selection " seems not to work with PBIRS May 2022 whereas it works perfectly wit Power BI Desktop RS May 2022 (cf. snapshots below).

Is it a known issue or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Snapshot of Power BI Desktop RSSnapshot of PBIRS
MUltiRowCardSelection_PBIDRS.pngPBI RS SnapshotPBI RS Snapshot

Hi @Anonymous 

That's really good news. Let's look forward to the September 2022 release of Power BI Report Server .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Anonymous 

I can't restore your problem on my computer , you can create a support ticket to help you to solve your issue .

Based on the above information, if you are a Power BI Pro licensee, you can create a support ticket for free and a dedicated Microsoft engineer will come to solve the problem for you.

It would be great if you continue to share in this issue to help others with similar problems after you know the root cause or solution.

The link of Power BI Support: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-create-a-support-ticket-in-Power-BI/ba-p/683031

Best Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys

MS Support answered:

As a follow up, we would like to provide an update. Our Product Group confirmed that there is an issue on our product related to the ‘multi row card’ feature and Our Product Group is currently working on a fix. The fix should be available September 2022 release of Power BI Report Server if all goes according to plan and no major blockers arise in the meantime.

So see you in September guys 😉

Have ana amazing day!

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Anonymous 

That's really good news. Let's look forward to the September 2022 release of Power BI Report Server .

Best Regards,