Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Missing Dataflows on Non-Premium Workspace

Hi Everyone,

I recently signed into my Power BI workpace, and all of my dataflows that were created are now gone. Wondering if there are any known issues right now with Dataflows disappearing. Looking for any help here.

Thanks,

Wesley

Hi @iiSanneman ,

This is indeed a known issue and there is an associated ICM, Id is 345810426. I'll be back with an update if there's any progress .

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
joelwk
Regular Visitor

Can confirm that dataflows from both premium and non-premium workspaces are missing.

NVorvis

My orginization is experiencing the same issue with all reports (including premium workspaces) 

gabrielc6636

Same happend here, all of our dataflows just vanished. It's crazy what happened!

Ball_Hort_Hobbs

Here's another thread that mentions the same issue. It has a workaround (using the URL and GUID of the Dataflow, you can still open it in your web browser):

Re: Has anyone else's dataflows just VANISHED from... - Microsoft Power BI Community

For reference, this is the url path for a given Dataflow

https://app.powerbi.com/groups/WorkspaceGUIDhere/dataflows/DataFlowGUIDhere

S_PBI
Regular Visitor

We are experiencing the same, premium workspace.

S_PBI
Regular Visitor

@Ball_Hort_Hobbs Thanks a lot for the note, tested and it worked, it's reassuring that they still exist and are accessible from the browser.

Heather_R
Advocate I

looks like Support is on the case:

Heather_R_0-1667241643495.png

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

rflamenco
Advocate I

As an update, my dataflows have reappeared. It does look like the next scheduled refresh is for a time in the past, however, this was fixed for me by disabling scheduled refresh and re-enabling.

v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @iiSanneman ,

This is indeed a known issue and there is an associated ICM, Id is 345810426. I'll be back with an update if there's any progress .

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu