Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Matrix issue in mobile view

I just encountered the same issue as described in this article https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Mobile-Apps/Cannot-scroll-sideways-in-a-matrix-table-in-mo....

It seems to me that it is becase the row header panes are frozen by defult. In Power BI Desktop you can unfreeze the headers by left clicking the matrix in desktop view. Then when you switch to mobile view the issue is fixed and you can now scroll left-to-right. So, the issue is not that you cannot scoll, it is scrolling. You just can't tell because the row header panes are frozen. However, this is still a major issue as you cannot save it in the unfrozen state. Therefore, if you have a wide header it seems as if you cannot scroll in the mobile version of the report. If the Power BI team could make a togglable option in the visuals setting to have the panes frozen or not, It would solve the issue...

Thanks!

Hi @CollierTR ,

What operating system does this problem occur in? Is it possible to provide a detailed version of the application so that we can better reproduce your problem?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @CollierTR ,

What operating system does this problem occur in? Is it possible to provide a detailed version of the application so that we can better reproduce your problem?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

CollierTR

Windows 8 is the operating system I am using. You should be able to re-create the issue if you create a matrix long enough to scroll left-to-right and the row headers are long enough to take up the the width of the screen in mobile view.