Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Issue with Objects from external orgs: Unable to load the selected items from one or more tenants

On the Power BI homepage there is an option to view objects shared by external organisations. When I select this option, I get an error "Unable to load the selected items from one or more tenants.". When I click on the View Details link, I see two external organisations who have shared reports with me and one of those organisations is Microsoft. For those organisations the error is "Power BI Internal error. Unable to load the selected item".

nielsvdc_0-1690379370763.png
nielsvdc_1-1690379402193.png

I also have the same issue in another tenant, where another organisation has shared a report with me. So this is not only related to our tenant.

Hi @nielsvdc ,

I tried to reproduce the issue but was unsuccessful, I haven't received any feedback from other users with similar experiences to yours for the time being, could you please provide your TENANT LOCATION?
We will continue to investigate this issue.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @nielsvdc ,

I tried to reproduce the issue but was unsuccessful, I haven't received any feedback from other users with similar experiences to yours for the time being, could you please provide your TENANT LOCATION?
We will continue to investigate this issue.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

nielsvdc
Frequent Visitor

Our Power BI tenant location is North Europe. If you send me a DM, I can give you are tenant ID.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

here same issue!

Tenant region: north Europe. But I don't think this is the issue. 
All flags checked and external sharing setup activated. 
Please , if you find solution, post it here. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, any updates here? We still have same issue! Thanks

tamascs92

Hi, i have the same problem, would love to see if anyone has a solution.

emarx
Frequent Visitor
the tenant needs to grant access in Azure Active Directory

"Allow Azure Active Directory guest users to access Microsoft Fabric"

emarx_0-1694965330903.png

PT-BR