Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue w/ Line and Clustered Column chart axis

In some data combinations (using slicers) we experience that the line and clustered column chart will display the line chart displaced in reference to the y-axis.

Please see example (same chart, different hover overs – column or line – line fails) (no filters on visual, some filters on page level)

The visualization does not represent the numbers returned by the DAX statement but seems to be displaced or offset.

vestergaardj_0-1655193512737.png

Same chart as above, with different slicer values selected.

vestergaardj_1-1655193531351.png

DAX and Result can be provided (DAX copied via Perf Analyser)

vestergaardj_2-1655193531354.png

It’s important to note, that the chart _CAN_ display results correctly, only in certain filtering scenarios the chart is plotting the y-axis line chart offset.

Does anyone have some insights on what could trigger this?

Hi @vestergaardj 

There is no similar issue at present, can you provide your sample to illustrate the problem. I tried to restore your scene here, but it didn't work . 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @vestergaardj 

There is no similar issue at present, can you provide your sample to illustrate the problem. I tried to restore your scene here, but it didn't work . 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

vestergaardj
Advocate I

Hi @v-yetao1-msft 

We are working on getting a sample for you to work with.

However, we cannot reproduce the issue in a .pbix model, only when accessing Azure Analysis Services.

I will get back once we have a wokring sample

Brgds

Jens

vestergaardj
Advocate I

We have managed to get around the issue, by redesigning the reports

Brgds

Jens