Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Infographic Chart

Hi,

i am trying the new capabilities of the inforphic charts and i assembled into a problem.

My data holds data for many employees that are divided to groups each employee has the hours per day linked to him (1-10)

and each employee is connected to a single group (Y represent the name of the employee).

(there could be different number of group based on the topic- in this case 5 in the topic of Saturday)

the problem is that all the employees are visible in all charts although their value is blank in 4 of them,

if i understand correctly the reason is that the chart looks at all the charts as if they have the same Y axis info.

is there a why to change that that each chart will show only Non blank values? ( each Y will have different names)

ThanksInfographic.JPG 

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@eitanl

I'm not very clear about your problem here. Could you please provide some sample data which can be used to build a "problematic" Infographic Chart?

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

eitanl
Helper II

Thanks,

i will try to explain in a simple example

Data:

Table.JPG

then i have made an Infografph chart

Chart.JPG

i wanted to have a chart that only show Dave& Kate for factory A, Bob for Factory B and Joe for factory C

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@eitanl

It looks like that the chart creates the same Y axis for each 'Column By'. I think you can create an idea in https://ideas.powerbi.com, or send your feedback to infonice@microsoft.com to see if it is possible to change this behavior.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered

eitanl
Helper II

Thanks,

sent a mail to  infonice@microsoft.com

eitanl
Helper II

Just FYI,

got an answer from infovoice  

"Thanks for using Infographic Designer.

You are right, all the charts share the same category axis.

This design is mainly because a small multiple typically use the same scale and axes so that they can be easily compared.

For your case, probably an option like “use uniform category axis” would be helpful.

We’ll log this and consider it in the future.

Thanks,

Infographic Designer Team"

hope it will be added soon

thanks