Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

How to excute Oracle Package in Power BI without any webapi

I am trying to execute Oracle Package in Power BI desktop, but getting error. Package is used for open oracle table. How to run this type of request.

Hi @biswarup 

To connect to an Oracle database with Power BI Desktop, the correct Oracle client software must be installed on the computer running Power BI Desktop. You can refer to the following document to get more info .

Connect to an Oracle database with Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @biswarup 

To connect to an Oracle database with Power BI Desktop, the correct Oracle client software must be installed on the computer running Power BI Desktop. You can refer to the following document to get more info .

Connect to an Oracle database with Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

biswarup
Frequent Visitor

We are able to connect Oracle database but not able execute packages. If i run select statement, it is working file. Please let me know, how to execute procedure / package of oracle.

Package retun type is void.