Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Los filtros Aplicados en un objeto visual no se actualizan en la versión publicada

Cuando público desde el PB Desktop a la nube no me guarda los filtros puestos. 

Esto pasa desde la semana pasada a mí y a varios compañeros. 

Hi @OlgaBlesa 

If you delete this report on Service and republish it, do you still have the same problem? Can this report be modified by anyone other than you? Did you set the bookmark in the report?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi  @OlgaBlesa 

How did you set up the filter? Can you provide a detailed step-by-step procedure? For example, how did you set it up in Desktop? What kind of effect does it show? What is the effect after uploading to Service?

If you can describe your problem in detail through screenshots or videos, it will help us solve your problem better. Thank you for your cooperation!

Best Regards,

OlgaBlesa

Buenos días en la aplicación grabó este filtro en el objeto visual marcado. Cuando lo público en la nube, no me aparecen los filtros grabados. 

OlgaBlesa_1-1714033654105.png

OlgaBlesa_2-1714034034867.png

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @OlgaBlesa 

If you delete this report on Service and republish it, do you still have the same problem? Can this report be modified by anyone other than you? Did you set the bookmark in the report?

Best Regards,

OlgaBlesa

Hola, 

Ya lo he borrado y publicado hasta con otro nombre diferente. No solo me pasa con este archivo sino que tambien con otros y a otros compañeros de mi empresa tambien les sucede. 

La primera vez que lo cambio de nombre funciona, pero al actualizarse vuelve a fallar. 

Gracias