Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Google Analytics V2 connector (GA4) not working for all tenants

Hello,

The Google Analytics V2 connector (GA4) is not working yet for all tenants although it was already marked here today as delivered by @v-yetao1-msft.

Could you please check this? The details of the erros that we still have are on the previous post.

Please vote this so it gets solved faster!

Thanks,

Best regards

update:

This issue will be fixed in a future release, there is no clear ETA for the fix at this time.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
aglpr
Advocate II

Hello,

I'm also have the same problem. Even though it's marked resolved on the last thread, it' still have the same problem as previosuly mentioned on my tenant.

aglpr_0-1688524884419.pngaglpr_1-1688524913690.png

DanelleVivier
Regular Visitor

Hi.

I am also getting an error, athough a different one, when publishing:

DanelleVivier_0-1688537332218.png

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @JosCrdn ,

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

julienvdc
Helper III

still unable to publish 😥😥😥😥😥

JosCrdn
Advocate II

Are there any news @v-xiaoyan-msft?

JosCrdn
Advocate II

Hello everyone,

I tested again now and I could publish and refresh the dashboard in the Power BI Service 🎉, check if you can too. There were already some developers in other tenants that could do this last week.

DanelleVivier
Regular Visitor

@JosCrdn, I tested on my side and it also works. Great stuff!

julienvdc
Helper III

Same here, managed to publish today!

hawke
Frequent Visitor

Using July version of PBI, I can connect to the GA4 data with the new beta 2.0 connector, but when I try to apply my changes and load the tables, the tables won't load.  They never move past the "Evaluating" state.  Anyone else run into this or know how to resolve the issue? @v-xiaoyan-msft 

woofdog
Regular Visitor

We are experiencing the same issue  as hawke and others. 

I have even attempted to filter the data by date (yesterday) to limit data returned.  This filter had no effect on the persistant "Evaluating..." state when attempting to Apply Changes to a desktop PBI.