Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

GetAppUsersAsAdmin API- Audience Support

We regularly use the GetAppUsersAsAdmin  API endpoint to obtain a list of users that have access to an App.

With the new App experience and addition of 'Audiences' ,  is there or will there be a way to differentiate which users belong to which audience, because currently we just see a list of all users for the app regardless of the audience they belong to?  

Hi @RyanBentham ,

If you would like to suggest some feature improvements. I have found users with similar needs to you here Ideas (powerbi.com) , you may vote the idea and comment  to improve this feature. It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also curious about this support as we are currently planning to use this endpoint to build up a platform monitoring. Is there a way to differentiate? Will the API work with the new experience? Will there be another API added to query this info?

v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @RyanBentham ,

If you would like to suggest some feature improvements. I have found users with similar needs to you here Ideas (powerbi.com) , you may vote the idea and comment  to improve this feature. It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

annemievandijck
Regular Visitor

I am also looking for the audience the app user belongs to, via API. 

DominikPeter
Regular Visitor

Any news on this? We would really appreciate this feature to better control access rights to our embedded application.

aj1973
Community Champion

Same here, any news please?

annemievandijck
Regular Visitor

I am also waiting for this.  I am also looking for the audience the app user belongs to, via API. 

perdigao18
Frequent Visitor

Hello, any news on this topic ?
I have the same need . Have a way to get the users associated to each audience in a way that we can map all our audience and users, to scan if the access are right. 

Is there any other solution for that ? 

Thanks, 

Regards,