Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Gateway error when using Table.AddRankColumn

mlankard_0-1692883174662.png

Continue to get a gateway error when I try to schedule a refresh on a report using the Table.AddRankColumn() function.

I have even simplified the report to only have 1 column and rank it, and even that fails.

Hi @mlankard ,

PleaseCheck that your data source is properly connected and accessible.
Make sure that your query is properly formatted and doesn't contain any syntax errors.
Verify that the credentials you're using to access the data source are correct and have the necessary permissions to perform the refresh.
Try refreshing the report manually to see if you encounter any errors.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @mlankard ,

PleaseCheck that your data source is properly connected and accessible.
Make sure that your query is properly formatted and doesn't contain any syntax errors.
Verify that the credentials you're using to access the data source are correct and have the necessary permissions to perform the refresh.
Try refreshing the report manually to see if you encounter any errors.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

mlankard
Regular Visitor

Hi Caitlyn,

Thank you for writing back - I can manually refresh in desktop, but cannot refresh in the gateway (whether I manually click the refresh button, or schedule it). 

I am connecting to the same source I use for all of our company dashboards, so the connection point shouldn't be the issue. Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Missy

mlankard
Regular Visitor

@v-xiaoyan-msft any update on above? still having this issue 2 months later