Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Fix the incompatable date issue

I am using Power BI in the UK but when I use the system it provides a combination of UK and US date systems which is confusing and has legal implications when looking at compliance dates.

See below a classic example where it is the 6th February 2023 ie 06/02/2023, UK, yet I am being told the issue will not be be fixed until the 2nd October 2023  02/10/2023. I can assume this means the 10th of February US but you cannot make assumptions with compliance dates.

heathcourt10251_0-1675688447696.png

Note the UK date system bottom right in black bar and the US date system used in the 'Awareness' box.

Power BI needs to use the correct date system for the user , I need to see UK date system in the UK. Surely this is not too difficult to solve?

Hi @heathcourt10251 

Thanks for your feedback, I have responded to the issue internally. I will come back with an update if there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @heathcourt10251 

Thanks for your feedback, I have responded to the issue internally. I will come back with an update if there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao