Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Exporting Key Influencers after creating the visual

I have created a Key Influencers visual in Power Bi and the result shows a list of key influencer that I would like to export and use for further analysis.

The closest I could find is the Export Data option, but this creates a csv file of all the data and not showing the influencer values.

CarelK_0-1651081205505.png

Hi @CarelK,

Per the reply from product group, the filter value Low/High in the Key Influencers visual will not be applied when exporting to data by design. Please apply the relevant filters to the visual from the filter pane before exporting.

vcazhengmsft_0-1651559770590.png

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @CarelK ,

Have reported internally(ICM 304579962). Will check with Product group whether we support export current values in Key Influencers visual. Once there is any update, will sync here. Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @CarelK,

Per the reply from product group, the filter value Low/High in the Key Influencers visual will not be applied when exporting to data by design. Please apply the relevant filters to the visual from the filter pane before exporting.

vcazhengmsft_0-1651559770590.png

Best Regards,

CarelK
Frequent Visitor

Hi Caiyun,

Thank you for the response and sugestion.

The solution would work if you have a two value solution. (high or low) as in your example. But what if you have multiple values for multiple fields as influencers in your data. To go and set up the filter for each of these values seems redundent work since you already have everything in the visual. 

Idealy what I would like to be able to export is a table with the multiplier values next to each value.

CarelK_0-1651593557615.png

But I will also understand if that is not a possibility right now.

Thanks again for your help