Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Error "Loading your datamart"

After initially discarding datamarts due to its early state buggy-ness, I gave it another go on a new project where the client wanted all to run online. After moving all ETL to dataflows, datamarts works quite well.

However, all the sudden I get the following issue when opening my datamart:

The loader gets stuck around 90% and even after hours nothing happens.

It does not seem to be an error - it is simply stuck loading.

Wrighty_0-1675107103086.png

There is no error message and very little info online about how to solve this.

I found a few posts suggesting to:

• Delete the datamart and create it again (hardly a solution, when I put in lots of work and already have reports/users depending on this)
  • Clearing browser cache/storage (tried clearing all Chrome cache, local/session storage and even tried Edge and Chrome on another computer in incognito mode, all with no success)

I am a bit lost, and almost ready to discard datamarts a second time.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Hi @Wrighty ,

This is a product that is still in preview and is still being refined.
I tried to reproduce the problem but without success, the reason is complex and It may seems that there is no better way than to recreate it, as there is a residue of previous content. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Wrighty ,

This is a product that is still in preview and is still being refined.
I tried to reproduce the problem but without success, the reason is complex and It may seems that there is no better way than to recreate it, as there is a residue of previous content. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn