After initially discarding datamarts due to its early state buggy-ness, I gave it another go on a new project where the client wanted all to run online. After moving all ETL to dataflows, datamarts works quite well.
However, all the sudden I get the following issue when opening my datamart:
The loader gets stuck around 90% and even after hours nothing happens.
It does not seem to be an error - it is simply stuck loading.
There is no error message and very little info online about how to solve this.
I found a few posts suggesting to:
Delete the datamart and create it again (hardly a solution, when I put in lots of work and already have reports/users depending on this)
Clearing browser cache/storage (tried clearing all Chrome cache, local/session storage and even tried Edge and Chrome on another computer in incognito mode, all with no success)
I am a bit lost, and almost ready to discard datamarts a second time.
This is a product that is still in preview and is still being refined. I tried to reproduce the problem but without success, the reason is complex and It may seems that there is no better way than to recreate it, as there is a residue of previous content. Sorry for the inconvenience.