Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Error embedding paginated report visual

Hello,

I have embedded a report containing one paginated report visual inside an app. The report works fine on the service but when I open it on my app it shows the message in the screenshot attached. I have no problem embbeding reports with other types of visuals.

mariamartinez_0-1669825118046.png

Could anyone help me please?

Hi @mariamartinez 

You add a paginated report visual in report ,then you add the report to an app . You can see the visual in report ,but when you go to the app , you cannot see the visual ,right ? How did you access the app ? From Service or the app URL ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @mariamartinez 

You add a paginated report visual in report ,then you add the report to an app . You can see the visual in report ,but when you go to the app , you cannot see the visual ,right ? How did you access the app ? From Service or the app URL ?

Best Regards,

mariamartinez
Frequent Visitor

Hello @v-yetao1-msft 

Exactly. I accessed the app via URL. Do you have any idea of what might be going on?

Thank you

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support

Hi @mariamartinez 

If you access the visual in Power BI Service => App , can you see the visual normally ?

Best Regards,

mariamartinez
Frequent Visitor

Hello Ailsa,

Yes, when I access the visual in Power BI service I see it normally. The problem comes when I try to see it embedded inside a webapp.