Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Embedded report freezing after clicking export data

Hi,

Since ~1 hour ago we are having an issue where a user will click a tile and select export data but the report just freezes and no csv is downloaded at all.

It's occurring across all of our azure powerbi workspaces. Is this a service outage and if not what could be causing this? (it was working just fine until 1 hour ago).

Thanks

Comments
timwilson
Frequent Visitor

@v-haibl-msft

Hmm I don't get the error dialog. But thanks for the screen, I'll see if we can handle that dialog and get it back up and running.

v-haibl-msft
Employee

Hi All,

There is already an issue reported to Power BI team: CRI 26847538. The team are investigating and working on it.

I’ll update here once I get any update about this issue.

Best Regards,

Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

pkorju
Regular Visitor

Hi,

I'm not sure if Vicky updting this item to Delivered/Accepted means it's solved or accepted as an issue, but I'm still experiencing this issue. Our scenario is the same as described above.

Thanks

Peter

tnolan
Frequent Visitor

I believe they are looking into it as of yesterday and working on it. I believe delivered/accepted is saying they have acknowledged there is an issue and working on it. I am also having the same problem. I hope its resolved soon. 

pkorju
Regular Visitor

awesome, thanks @tnolan

skb
Frequent Visitor

I am also facing same issue, Export data freezes in Power BI Embedded.

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@pkorju

Accepted means it’s accepted as an issue and Power BI team are looking into it.

Best Regards,

Herbert

ThomasDay
Impactful Individual

Every model of ours is freezing and not exporting in our embedded application...it's a very high priority for us.