Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Decomposition tree visual tooltip broken after calculation group added to the model.

Decomposition tree visual tooltip is not coming correctly after we enabled the calculation group with custom format string.

Before adding the calculation group

nandukrishnavs_0-1678692454141.png

After adding the calculation group

nandukrishnavs_1-1678692643033.png

I haven't invoked calculation group into the page/visual context. I just added one calculation group into the model and changed the formatstring in the tabular editor. 

nandukrishnavs_2-1678692766430.png

There is no issues with other visual. For example: working fine in Table visual and Donut chart

nandukrishnavs_3-1678692878697.png

Sample files: PBI Issue

Hi @nandukrishnavs ,

I download your pbix, not sure why it display different with calculation group, but I find a workaroud, modify the formula of Absolute, then get the expected result.

Absolute =
FORMAT ( SUM ( 'Table'[Sales] ), "General Number" )

vkalyjmsft_0-1678763473323.png

Best regards,

Community Support Team_kalyj

Comments
v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @nandukrishnavs ,

I download your pbix, not sure why it display different with calculation group, but I find a workaroud, modify the formula of Absolute, then get the expected result.

Absolute =
FORMAT ( SUM ( 'Table'[Sales] ), "General Number" )

vkalyjmsft_0-1678763473323.png

Best regards,

Community Support Team_kalyj

nandukrishnavs
Super User

@v-yanjiang-msft : Ofcourse this workaround helps. But, it seems something wrong with Decomposition visual tooltip while using custom format string in calculation groups.