The dataflows setup in the powerbi service just failed to refreshed and it has been a problem for sometime. I keep getting the error below:
Error: Program execution reached an invalid state. The execution should have never reached this code.
However, when I open the dataflow to edit the tables, there are no errors.
Datasource used is from MySQL Database
Thanks for helping
I found a similar issue , maybe you can refer to it .
Program execution reached an invalid state. The ex... - Microsoft Power BI Community
Best Regards,Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao
@v-yetao1-msft I fixed mine by converting all date columns coming from the database to "using locale" text datatype. I raised the issue again to see if there was another workaround asides that
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.