Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Data not displaying properly for some users

Problem:

The dashboard in our app space does not have most recent data displayed. However, when I download the dashboard the data appears in the bar chart.

Fixes attempted:

• Republishing the dashboard
  • Updating App
  • Clearing cache and refreshing app

Note: Some users can see the data with no issue while some users can only see data until 2/27. They are all using the same link and have no filters applied!

AppSpace.jpgDesktop.jpg

Hi @graefs 

I am so glad to hear that you have fixed your issue . I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi  @graefs 

According to you, some users show all the data properly and some don't, so have you compared the difference between these two types of users? If you applied RLS without applying filter, did you apply RLS, which causes inconsistency in the data seen by different users?

Best Regards,

graefs
Regular Visitor

Hi,

I ended up deleting the dashboard and republishing to the workspace. This solved the problem. There was no row level security being applied. It was a weird occurrence and I'm not sure what caused the issue. Hopefully there are no issues in the future!

Thanks,

Shane

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @graefs 

I am so glad to hear that you have fixed your issue . I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,