Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Data View: Filter Column Dropdown Function Equals is Not Working.

So, after the August update this feature stoped working. I have attached pics below for better understanding. 

When i try to use the date filter> equals to > the date of today or any other date it is returning empty table, but the table is not empty. Something changed after the update because I use this feature all the time with no problems. 

Sorry in advance for bad screenshots, cant share all the data. 

This is my first time posting.

What I get when i use = date

date filter equalsdate filter equalsreturns emptyreturns empty

What it should return ( if i use this method it works) 

select the date manuallyselect the date manually

returns the filtered information correctlyreturns the filtered information correctly

Please try to update to the latest version of Power BI Dekstop to check this issue again(2.108.825.0😞

Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Whether you can consider providing the detailed version number of Power BI August version since I have tested with the version 2.108.603.0 64bit version  but seems like there is no date filter in the data view, it should be another issue which has been submited previously.

vyingjl_0-1660638894081.png

Best Regards,

PBIandME
Advocate I

Hello @v-yingjl , I am runing Version: 2.107.841.0 64-bit, this was the update I did on August 3rd and after that this issue started. 

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Please try to update to the latest version of Power BI Dekstop to check this issue again(2.108.825.0😞

Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

Best Regards,

PBIandME
Advocate I

Version 2.108.825.0 64-bit has the issue fixed. 

Thank you