Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Can't connect to dataflow (invalid token)

Hello,
My dataflows and my reports worked well for months but all of a sudden, I can't connect to my dataflow anymore. This message shows up:

SamQC_0-1685927948319.png

I am the administrator... What am I supposed to do?

Hi  @SamQC ,

Please check if the previous solution helps:

You likely have too many connections in your OAuth Connected apps. Go to the user setup page for the user account you are trying to log in with and scroll down to OAuth Connected Apps. Then, revoke all tokens for power query.

For original post ,you may refer to:windows 10 - Excel Power Query integration with Salesforce: The Service Returned an invalid token - ...

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi  @SamQC ,

Please check if the previous solution helps:

You likely have too many connections in your OAuth Connected apps. Go to the user setup page for the user account you are trying to log in with and scroll down to OAuth Connected Apps. Then, revoke all tokens for power query.

For original post ,you may refer to:windows 10 - Excel Power Query integration with Salesforce: The Service Returned an invalid token - ...

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

SamQC
Helper I

Hello,
Thank you @v-xiaoyan-msft for investigating.
Actually, I am not sure that we are talking about the same problem. The link that you shared is about Salesforce but I do not use this Software. My problem is really just that I can't connect to my Power BI Service Dataflow with my Power BI Desktop, nor with Excel.

I tried to find OAuth Connected Apps on Microsoft Manager but I couldn't find anything... I also tried to look for tokens but nothing... Am I looking at the right place?

BTW, I use Power BI Premium Per User (not Per Capacity).

Thank you again for your help!

marlonsalatiel

I was facing the same issue, and I had no clue what could've happened, until now.

I tried literally everything, and nothing worked...

For some reason I changed the wifi network and it got back normally. So I suppose some network configuration on previous one was blocking the access...

You should try this. Connect on your personal mobile access for example, and try again. It may fix and you'll confirm the issue is not on your power bi credentials.

I hope this helps. Regards.

SamQC
Helper I

Thank you @marlonsalatiel !

I tried to connect to a different wifi network and it worked.