Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Bookmark with Selected Visuals no longer "remembers" which visuals are visible/hidden

Check out this old issue. I believe it has been re-introduced again, in a recent release.

You can follow those exact same steps, and see that a Bookmark in "Selected Visuals" mode no longer "remembers" which visuals should be visible/hidden.

Major bug, I think -- please help!

Comments
kevhav
Continued Contributor

A bookmark in "All Visuals" mode does seem to remember which visuals should be visible/hidden. It's only an issue in "Selected Visuals" mode ... and I did have the desired (visible) visuals selected when I clicked "Update" to update the bookmark.

v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@kevhav ,

I can reproduce this issue and have reported internally. Will update here when I get any response.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

chross
Advocate III

Same was happening to me.  I had to rollback to a previous desktop version because I lost a lot time trying to update bookmarks.

adamnimmo
Helper I

I am having the same issue. It appears to happen only once I change something on the given page/tab I am wanting to update. Once I create something new the content selector for the bookmark won't stay open, if I navigate to the screen via the bookmark I can open and update however that doesn't help since I need to update it.