Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

'Bookmark Navigator' issue when PowerBI Service 'Reset to default' used

Bookmark Navigator issue when using the PBI service 'Reset to default'   

Picture1.png

What appears to happen:

• First bookmark in the list it works

• With middle bookmarks it selects the next bookmark in the list but doesn't apply the bookmark 

- hence shows the wrong data associated to the bookmark that appears to be selected (or in my case it is on a different page)

• Last bookmark it selects the second bookmark in the list but doesn't apply the bookmark

- hence shows the wrong data associated to the bookmark that appears to be selected (or in my case it is on a different page)

So in summary with 5 bookmarks 

Bookmark selected by user from listBookmark displayed as after 'reset to default'

Bookmark data (page) being shown after 'reset to default'

This reads similar to what is on: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Bookmark-Navigator-Bug/idi-p/2473116

With someone still wasn't working last month

Fix for this issue will be delivered within a couple of months.

Comments
chriswil
Frequent Visitor

Just to reiterate my point before.... The status 'delivered' is not helpful to the user community. All this does is mask the issues so noone really knows how many things are not working as they should

Meeskass
Helper I

Hi,

I am facing the exact issue, has there not been any workaround yet?

Thanks!

lasersharks
Kudo Collector

All I can suggest is you raise a ticket with MS so they know the scale of the issue.

Wmax

I'm also facing this issue.