Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BUG: Data Labels in series switches off master toggle

Since the last update and with the new formatting / interaction feature, when I switch off the data labels for a line series inside of a combo chart, it switches off data labels for all elements. See pictures
1. Multiple series, want to disable data labels only for last one by selecting it

2. last series is selected...

3. When switching off "Show Data Label" for that series, the master toggle above also switches off!

Step 1: Multiple series, want to disable data labels only for last one by selecting itStep 1: Multiple series, want to disable data labels only for last one by selecting it9287072e-a7cc-4b72-abe8-739eff391663.jpgec58caa7-f718-4145-9129-699ee03a6eb3.jpg

Hi @FlavioMeneses ,

Glad to hear that, then I will close the thread.

Best regards,

Community Support Team_yanjiang

Comments
v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @CountingPeople ,

I use the latest version 2.115.663.0 64-bit (March 2023) to test, it works fine in my side.

datalabel.gif

Best regards,

FlavioMeneses
Advocate II

This is still a problem on Version: 2.115.842.0 64-bit (March 2023). It happens on 

Line and Stacked Column charts and Line and Clustered Column charts:
 Animation.gif
@v-yanjiang-msft 

FlavioMeneses
Advocate II

@v-yanjiang-msft any news on this please?

v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support

Hi @FlavioMeneses ,

I update to the latest version and it still works fine. Please update and try again.

datalabel.gif

Best regards,

FlavioMeneses
Advocate II

Hi @v-yanjiang-msft, I confirm this is now fixed on the latest version (2.116.622.0 64-bit April 2023). 

Cheers,

Flavio

v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @FlavioMeneses ,

Glad to hear that, then I will close the thread.

Best regards,