Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

ArcGIS map

My visual used to work just fine. I think the recent update messed something up, because my custom colors keep reverting to default whenever I interact with the other slicers or other visuals on the page.

Hi @jordynd 

May I know how you custom the colors for the ArcGIS map? Did you set it by Themes pane or by using Conditional format with a measure?

vcazhengmsft_0-1639447965893.png

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @jordynd 

May I know how you custom the colors for the ArcGIS map? Did you set it by Themes pane or by using Conditional format with a measure?

vcazhengmsft_0-1639447965893.png

Best Regards,

jordynd
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-cazheng-msft,

I have tried changing colors by using the themes pane, but this results in everything on the page except for the map to be changed. My colors are based on categories, so there are 5 different color categories and I change the color by expanding map tools on the map itself > layers > choose the ellipsis next to my desired layer > symbology > Type and Size Style options > Types style options > then select each color and fill to match it's color category on the rest of the page.

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support

Hi @jordynd 

Not sure about the cause and I can't repro your issue at my side. Please consider opening a support ticket for further help. There will be a support engineer help you on your issue. 

How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,