Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

App Permission Issue in Workspace Preview

In Workspace Preview, when I was publishing the app and grand permissions, I added few users then published the app. The app published successfully but when I return to the publish app page I noticed many users just disappeard. I added them again but doesn't help at all. The old workspace don't have the same issue.

Pending Publish:

1.png

After Published:
2.png

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Yuran,

Please check if this disappeared users are already members of the app workspace. 

If it is, the same issue has been reported before internally: CRI 97860909. This is currently by design. The users which already member of the workspace are automatically granted access to the app. They are filtered out from the app access list. There is already a label underneath which says 'Users and groups with access to this workspace can access this app."

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Yuran
Regular Visitor

@v-qiuyu-msft

Thanks so much! I was guessing the same too because the "disappeared" users were able to access the App. And now a see that little note under the permission box,

Thanks again and Happy New Year!

-Yuran