Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Unable to move NEW tables in model view

I have a PBIX file with ~30 tables and with multiple data tables and support tables. I've recently run into an issue when I add a NEW table to the report, it puts it in the top left corner and I'm unable to move it.

This causes an issue as I have multiple new tables to add and they keep stacking on top of each other and I'm unable to move any of them.

Update:

The PG team is still working on testing the fix and deploying.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
beach2sea99
Regular Visitor

@v-xiaoyan-msft The August update looks like it fixed the issue for me.

Thank you

RRSSDW
Helper I

I have the same problem. I have to refresh the layout multiple times to have a new table unocked from top-left corner. This is not a solution because it destroy the layout. Have July release. Before this problem, had August but had to come back to July because with the August release there was an issue with relationship lines, which passed beneath the tables causing an horrible and not-understandable layout