Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Unable to Export more than 15 Pages

Yesterday (3-11-20) I was able to export up to 30 pages to PowerPoint or PDF. However, today I am unable to export over 15 pages. Has this feature been reverted back to 15 pages?

Comments
coderbird

I am also facing this issue.   Until today (3/12/2020) I was able to export 30 pages as per the document.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/consumer/end-user-powerpoint#considerations-and-troublesho...

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

Based on my test, it's able to export more than 30 report pages to PDF or PowerPoint, eg: 16 report pages. I would suggest you test again to see if the same issue occurs. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

wfarrell19
Advocate I

I'm having this same issue as of 3/13/2020. Below is the error I keep receiving when I try to export 20 pages or so:

Capture.PNG

JeffRauh

I am also facing this issue.   Until today (3/12/2020) I was able to export 30 pages as per the documentation.

vijayarajM
Regular Visitor

Hi Team,

There is no upadate on this change from BI Team. I hope this is a bug. If not please confirm.

PeterJvZ

This is about the most pathetic program support I have ever seen. How can Microsoft be quiet on a major change, which no doubt is a bug, such as this? This bug should have been fixed days ago. We as customers deserve a whole lot better than this!

rkirkwood12

I am also facing the same issue throughout my organizational teams.

Taylo337

I am also unable to export reports with more than 15 pages, On 13th March I was able to export a 30 page report and today 16th March I cannot.

I hid some pages from one of our large (18 pages) and this did export on 15 pages.

The majority our organisation reports are over this imposed 15 page limit so a quick resolution is required.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am facing this issue as well

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

I found the same issue already reported internally: CRI 179602508. The fix is expected to be deployed by end-of-day 03/16/2020. The workaround is: 

Users can add “?increasedExportPowerPointSectionLimit=1” at the end of url in the browser.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu