Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

The scheduled refresh is cancelled because a new refresh is detected on the same database.

I received this notification today for one of my reports. When checking the Refresh History, there were no failures.

The question I have is whether the new refresh is for a different report or the same report. If the latter, where did the second refresh come from as this particular report only refreshes twice a day at 06:00 and 12:00.

Hi @bridgwan 

To make it more clear, I need confirm several questions with you.

1 May I know whether the records in your refresh history look like this? Could you please provide a screenshot of your dataset refresh history? If you click on Show option, will you see any detailed information?

vcazhengmsft_0-1639965359821.png

2 During the first refresh, did you or other non-Viewer user in the report workspace trigger on-demand refresh for the same dataset?

vcazhengmsft_1-1639965359823.png

3 What kind of capacity is your report workspace resided in? A Shared capacity or a Premium capacity? If it is a Premium capacity, you will see a diamond icon beside your workspace name.

4 Normally, how long does the dataset refresh last?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @bridgwan 

To make it more clear, I need confirm several questions with you.

1 May I know whether the records in your refresh history look like this? Could you please provide a screenshot of your dataset refresh history? If you click on Show option, will you see any detailed information?

vcazhengmsft_0-1639965359821.png

2 During the first refresh, did you or other non-Viewer user in the report workspace trigger on-demand refresh for the same dataset?

vcazhengmsft_1-1639965359823.png

3 What kind of capacity is your report workspace resided in? A Shared capacity or a Premium capacity? If it is a Premium capacity, you will see a diamond icon beside your workspace name.

4 Normally, how long does the dataset refresh last?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

bridgwan
Frequent Visitor
Hi Thanks for your response. To answer the questions you asked:

1. There are no failures in the refresh history
Refresh HistoryRefresh History
2. I am the only non viewer and did not trigger an on-demand refresh.
3. The capacity is Premium.
4. The refresh takes about 35 minutes.