Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Query Parameter are not applying after the login

I have created a powerbi report and i published it. i have sent the link to the user. The user pasted in the browser it was promted to login. after login the report was opened but the query parameters was not applied to the report it was showing all data. In the same window he closed the previous tab and opened the new tab then the query parameters was applied. Is there any solution for this soloution. @PowerBI @npowerbi 

Thank you.

Hi @Ranjith123 ,

It would be great to have more details, are there any error messages when you see this parameter missing?
What connection mode are you using, import or directquery?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Ranjith123 ,

It would be great to have more details, are there any error messages when you see this parameter missing?
What connection mode are you using, import or directquery?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Ranjith123

I haven't seen any error. I used Direct query mode. In the url, I used query parameters. For example at the end of the link the query  parameters is like this &filter=tableName%2FID%20eq%20%27c109%27. I used id parameter to filter the particular data in the report. Like I mentioned in the above if we login for the first time  the report was opened but the query parameters was not applied to the report it was showing all data. In the same window , if we  closed the previous tab and opened the new tab then the query parameters were applied. And filtering was done based on the id parameter. @v-xiaoyan-msft . Please help me. Thank you