Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Report not automatically refreshing

One of the reports are not automatically refreshing for no apparent reason, it was working last week and then it is not anymore, I have to manually refresh the data. 

I have many reports set to update at the same time but only one of then doesn't, as shown in the picture below:

NutrimaqIT_0-1680633650548.png

The report is built with data from the dataflow, no gateway conections are needed. I have disabled and enabled the Scheduled refresh and even changed the hour but no success. I have also tried deleting the report and reuploading it but the problem persists.

Hi @NutrimaqIT ,

No feedback has been received from other users who have had similar experiences to yours.
Based on your information, the problem seems to be in this particular report, have you tried updating your data source credentials in the dataset settings page?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @NutrimaqIT ,

No feedback has been received from other users who have had similar experiences to yours.
Based on your information, the problem seems to be in this particular report, have you tried updating your data source credentials in the dataset settings page?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn