Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Report jumps between two profile logins.

I was meeting at a co-workers desk, and wanted to show her our financials from my profile. We logged her out, and I logged in. 

Showed her the report from my profile, then went to log out, and 'forget' my profile. 

She went back into her own 365 profile, and we noticed that the Financial Statement had appeared in her 'shared with me' folder of reports. 

While RLS prevented her from seeing any figures, this concerns me. 

About a year or two ago, I ran into a very similar issue when logging in and out of accounts quickly. 

The issue that time had permanatly shared the cached report with the second user logged in. 

I beleive the fix had something to do with the cached profile not being fully purged before signing into the second.

Hi @mwaltercpa ,

This could be due to the caching mechanism of Office 365. You may try Clear the Office cache - Office Add-ins | Microsoft Learn.

Remember to close all Office applications before clearing the cache. After clearing the cache, you can try logging into your account again.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @mwaltercpa ,

This could be due to the caching mechanism of Office 365. You may try Clear the Office cache - Office Add-ins | Microsoft Learn.

Remember to close all Office applications before clearing the cache. After clearing the cache, you can try logging into your account again.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn