Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Random semicolon in embedded report

I've recently noticed that there's a random semicolon in the embedded report's top left corner

semicolon.PNG

I've managed to track down the issue and it seems like there's a random semicolon left between the html tags. I believe this is a bug, a minor one although looks very annoying on the embedded report.

pbi2 - Copy.PNG

Comments
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Delivered

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-jiascu-msft thanks, is there any place where we can keep updated about, whats being released on the embedded reports, and also are there no testing done on this ?

v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

You can subscribe to https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/. You will find the instructions of the latest release of all new feature.

Best Regards,

Dale

AnconLabs
Regular Visitor

Hello! I just updated my NuGets: PowerBI.Api and PowerBI.JavaScript to versions 2.10 respectively 2.8 and encountered this bug. I solved this by removing the background.Transparent setting in config.

This should get fixed, I did alot of work trying to find a semi-colon somewhere when it in fact was a PBI-bug.

permanovd
Regular Visitor

Having the same issue at v2.8.0.

dhaas

Can anyone else confirm this was resolved over the weekend?  I am not seeing the issue anymore but was on friday?   Can we also confirm what Nugets effect this issue as i am running V2.10.0 of the API and V2.8.0 of the Javascript

New issue: When using transparent background in conjunction with a fullscreen button i am getting a high contrast view in fullscreen mode that i was not getting on friday.  anyone else seeing this issue?