Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power APP visual doesn't work properly in power bi desktop

The visualization used to embed power apps does not trigger the option to choose the option to create or use an existing application after adding columns - (Power BI Desktop Version: 2.114.664.0 64-bit (Feb2023))

Hi all,

Issue has been fixed in Power BI Desktop in the latest version published on Feb 22. 2023

Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
Basverschoor
Regular Visitor

Since february 2023 release I have the same problem

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am facing the same issue ever since I upgraded to Feb 2023? Does this mean we have to go back to previous version to get this working again? Pls help?

kevin_le
Regular Visitor

I am also experiencing this issue.

cottert
Regular Visitor

I had the same issue.  I installed the Nov 2022 Power BI desktop and my powerApp worked fine.  If you install Power BI Desktop via microsoft store, it will auto update.  I installed from https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/fundamentals/desktop-latest-update-archive?tabs=powerbi-d...

mohammadali
Power BI Team

We are investigating. Should be fixed in the upcoming week (as it's a Saturday here). TY for reporting

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi  @LPanas84 ,

We have reported this issue and submitted it to the product team.
They have been aware of the issue and the engineers will do their best to resolve it. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient. 

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

christianjw
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I have the same problem. 

Version: 2.114.664.0 64-bit (February 2023)

Dani_Bush8787

Would love an estimated ETA on this fix, I have 3 projects semi reliant on this functionality that are at a dead stop due to the glitch. I am glad I wasnt going crazy though. 

LPanas84
Advocate I

Dani it works in services so it can be a workaround.

Dani_Bush8787

@LPanas84 Thank you, sorry if this is a novice question but services? Not sure I am understanding the work around