Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Poor Performance in the PBI Service and Embedded Environments

We are an embedded user. The workspaces in the sevice load very slowly or not at all. This behavior is more pernounced in the enbeded environment which is causing complete failures. 

Hi @ashleyfiore 

It’s a known issue . The engineers are actively working on this issue and I will come back with an update if there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @ashleyfiore 

It’s a known issue . The engineers are actively working on this issue and I will come back with an update if there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

tm506j

Peformance is very slow. Some reports timeout and will not load. Any ETA for resolution?

hajarhaj

The Service web is very very very low. Any update about it ?

Srini1855
Frequent Visitor

Is the Power bi service usually down ? We are migrating from Tableau to power bi , any inputs regarding server performance will be much appreciated . We have around 10k pro licenses . We are hosting power bi pro workspace with 1000 dashboards migrated from tableau .Users traffic will be average .

tm506j

Still seeing poor performance..

anyegaard
Regular Visitor

I'm having the same issue where I have a PowerBI embedded within a SharePoint page. The embedded BI won't update with current data. Any resolution?