Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Pages get duplicated in apps

I am having a strange behaviour in one of the reports inside an app.

Several of the pages are being duplicated within the report. These pages are not present if I view the report in desktop or in the workspace only through the app.

Republishing the report or the app do not fix the problem and appear to only create more duplicate pages.

So far this has only happened on one report within one app.

Has anyone else experiance this behaviour?

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

I am unable to reproduce this issue. Do you have hidden report pages in  your PBIX file? What is your tenant location?

Regards,
Lydia

Anonymous
Not applicable

I do not have any extra pages hidden or not in the report.

Since creating this I have raised a ticket with support and by removing then readding the report to the app it did remove the pages

However the root cause of this strange glitch has not been fixed.

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

I am unable to reproduce this issue on my side. If you get this issue next time, please share PBIX file so that I can test.

Regards,

Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been unable to replicate it so it may well ahve been a strange one off glitch.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not a one off. It's happened to us too over Christmas. While no-one was watching!

avigdorth
Frequent Visitor

This is now happening to us again.

ECE
Advocate II
Advocate II

Had the same issue this morning.

Removing and readding all the reports from the app, solved the issue. However, this also means that all subscriptions created in the app, has now been deleted and needs to be recreated - both the once I have created and those my users has created...

This issue was report already back in 2018, please find the error.

sanchit_1610
Helper I

Hi 

I am facing the same issue  last week. When i republish and update the app the duplicate pages go away.

Not sure what is the issue. But everytime i am needing to republish if the same case happens.